Simple and Natural Acne Treatment Guide
>Home Page >>Natural Acne Skincare >>>Natural Acne Treatment
Use the breadcrumb menu to navigate or use the SEARCH icon on the left - follow the Moyo path
Natural Acne Treatment follows the natural way to natural acne cures. These are the important steps for you to follow and maintain a natural approach to skincare and acne remedies.
Cleansing you skin
- eliminate the acne-causing bacteria.
- do this by cleansing thoroughly.
- cleansers remove excess oil, perspiration, dirt, dust pollution, make-up, and naturally loosened dead skin cells.
- use a cleanser twice daily.
- once in the morning. (removes skin excretions from the night)
- once in the evening. (removes dirt and makeup)
Toning your skin
- toning cools, soothes and refreshes the skin.
- it also removes any leftover cleanser.
- it also helps to balance the skin’s pH.
- after cleansing, spray toner over your face, wipe your face and spray again.
- add moisturiser (next step) before the toner dries.
Moisturising your skin
- prevents dehydration and dryness.
- use a light moisturiser or Aloe Vera gel in the morning. (before makeup)
- use a light moisturiser or a beauty oil in the evening.
- massage well into the skin in firm upward movements.
Topical disinfecting of your skin
- alcohol and sulfur are good disinfectants, but they also dry and irritate the skin which may slow down the healing process.
- tea tree oil is a useful and effective disinfectant.
Steaming the face
- helps to soften normal blackheads.
- makes it easier to dislodge trapped blackheads.
- increases perspiration which encourages the removal of wastes and cleanses the sweat pores, by softening sebum build-up and loosening dead skin cells.
- improves skin hydration.
- for skin types with many clogged pores, steam the face once a day for two or three days in succession, then two to three times each week.
- for most skin types, steam the face once a week, or once fortnight.
Exfoliating your skin
- disinfecting and exfoliating is the strongest combination when fighting acne.
- removes dead skin cells.
- helps remove pore clogging, blackheads and white heads.
- stimulates cellular renewal.
- improves absorption of active ingredients in masks and moisturiser.
- exfoliate every 1 to 2 weeks.
Clay masks (To absorb excess oil)
- frequency depends on skin type and severity of acne. Some use it every day while others use it once a week.
- masks revitalise your skin.
- cleans, absorbs excess oil, remove dead skin cells, soften blackheads, heals damaged or blemished skin.
- stimulates skin circulation.
- stimulates cell regeneration, nourishes, moisturises, hydrates and soothes to improve skin colour and tone.
Take your time to follow the natural acne treatment routine
Finding the combination that works for you is your goal and this will require experimentation. There is never a “one size fits all solution”.
What works for somebody else, may not work for you - don't be discouraged.
These natural acne treatments are a combination of gentle cleansers, exfoliants, topical disinfectants and consistent routine.
You will find that many leading acne treatment companies stress these 4 points :
Keep it natural
Do not harm yourself or others.
Most acne treatment routines are the same. We suggest the Natural Acne Treatment process :
- Consistency – Keep to the routine
- Cleansing – Always use a natural cleanser
- Toning – Always use a natural toner
- Renewing – Always exfoliate or use a mask using natural ingredients
We are different to the commercial companies selling products that use non natural ingredients. We encourage you to use natural ingredients whenever possible.
Do not get caught out
Never buy any cosmetic or makeup that does not clearly tell you what the ingredients are.
The more transparent the company is about their ingredients, then the less there is to hide and the less you need to worry about.
Celebrity endorsements, buy now and save slogans, money back guarantee and so on, are all distractions from the core issue … what is in your makeup?
Do not give up
Don't be discouraged if your skin does not respond as you expect. Vary the treatments, change the ingredients and keep at it.
Following the natural acne treatment list is the right way to treat acne.
Experimenting is the key to finding the right combination of products and ingredients that will work for you.
That big smile of yours is waiting to come out and so too, your confidence.
Natural Acne Treatment (Back to Top)
(Back to) Natural Acne Skincare
Natural Acne Solution (Next Article)